Zoom CE Class - REALTOR TECH BUSINESS PLANNING FOR 2024 (3 hrs General) (Jake)
This is a ZOOM class
Strategize success in real estate with meticulous business planning. Tailor your vision, analyze market trends, and craft a roadmap for sustainable growth. Navigate the dynamic real estate landscape with a well-defined plan that maximizes opportunities and mitigates risks, ensuring a solid foundation for financial prosperity.
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the Zoom link 25minutes prior to the class start time. If you do not receive this log in within 20 minutes of the start of the class, please text/call 602-206-7200**
Technical Details & Rules:
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- This is not a hands-on, work with the instructor type of class.
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop.
- Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM.
- The zoom link will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the link 25 minutes before the course begins. After checking your spam folder, contact us if you don’t receive the Zoom link.
- Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
**There are no transfers if done within 24 hours of the start of the class. Transfers only for all other changes. No refunds.**
NOTE: All times are given in the Arizona, USA time zone.
|12-07-2023 1:00 pm
|Event End Date
|12-07-2023 4:00 pm
|Cut off date
|12-07-2023 12:30 pm